Thursday, September 17, 2009

Do you think that people all over the world are basically the same or basically diffferent?

Well, to be honest, I think that people all over the world are basically the same. I mean, we are all humans, we all breath the same air and we all drink the same water but anyway, people act differently because everybody is an individual.

We all cry when we are sad, we all laugh when we are happy and we all work hard to achieve our goals. I know that people are different, concerning their culture and to the country they live in. However, I think that nobody is better than somebody else and vice versa. I see all human beings on the world as a big family and I believe, that in an emergency situation, (like a meteorit shower or something like that) people from all over the world would work together in order to safe our lives - our planet.

I also know that there is war on the world but I mean, you probably don't like all of your family members too... maybe there is a uncle, that you don't know, a aunt, that you don't like and a cousin, with whom you don't talk to. Do you agree?? But anyway, in emergency, you would probably fight together for your rights.

So, even though, I have experienced a lot of culturel differences so far, I have the opinion that we all are basically the same, even if we sometimes might wonder about our different cultural habits!(Having showers in the morning, or in the evening *smile*) I got to know so many lovely people in the last few weeks, some were from China, Malaysia, Japan and some from Germany, UK and some from America and I'm really glad to got to know everybody of them. Everybody was nice to me, everybody was happy to get to know each other and we all were having a good time together .... even though we have different cultures and live in different countries. Exactly these makes me believe that we are basically the same, even though we are different.... :-))))

3 comments:

  1. yes! though we have numerous culture differences, the people all over the world are basically the same!

    just tske the apples for example. there are red one, green one, cross-bred one and so on. but in a nutshell, they are apples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, yes, sure, you are right! good example! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Meike;
    I agree with your opinion, because here in USA we could have friends from another countries and another culture. we do not feel that we are different even if we have another culture.

    ReplyDelete